San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Getting the right message out in the market place to the right people is important to the success of any business. Knowing the most effective routes to market and measuring their success is key.
"Top Tips for a Tenner" is a series of themed events throughout the year where local experts in their field share their top tips.
The fourth in the series focuses on "Marketing Secrets" and features the following 15 minute briefings:
- Getting The Most Our Of Your Website – Damien O'Dwyer, Business Growth Midlands
- Choosing The Right Words – Kerry Newman, Content.ed Solutions
- Free Advertising Through PR – Oliver Jelley, Orange Juice PR
- What Is The Point Of Social Media? - Emily Keal, Online Toolbox
- Dress For Success – Lesley Clarke, Lesley Clarke Style Advisor
- If You Can't Measure It, You Can't Manage It – Rachel Mousell, The Marketing Tree
So, if you want to get the most out of your marketing activity, book your ticket today.
When & Where
Northants Number 1 Business Networking Group