As part of Customer Service Week, the 3 founder members of Jersey’s Professional Research Association, JARP, will be sharing their knowledge and experience on how to conduct research amongst your customers; potential pit falls you should watch out for and some ways in which you can conduct your own research in a cost-effective and meaningful manner.
The presentation will cover:
- Why it is important to conduct research through all stages of the customer journey
- Who you should be targeting in your survey
- How you should go about undertaking research – choosing an appropriate methodology
- What you should be asking, and in what way, including common mistakes to avoid!
- Where to conduct the research – online, over the telephone, face-to-face?
There will be a chance to ask questions at the end of the presentation.
By the end of this session you should have a better idea about how best to approach customer research, design your own questionnaire and generate useful analysis to better understand your customers and measure your performance against their expectations.