Do you believe everyone deserves an education?
Prove it. Get tough with Feed the Minds and help us break the cycle of poverty.
Feed the Minds believe that education makes a world of difference. Through education, we reduce poverty, transform communities and improve lives across the world.
By running with us, you will support our innovative education and training projects that help transform the lives of individuals living in some of the world’s poorest countries.
Choose an event that suits you
Tough Mudder is a team-oriented 10-12 mile obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder puts camaraderie over finisher rankings and is not a race but a team challenge.
Throughout 2017, Tough Mudder events are being held all over the UK and Ireland. You can choose to take part in the event closest to you or on a date that suits, all in support of Feed the Minds.
We have guaranteed places available for you, as an individual or team.
- Registration fee: £10 (plus booking fee)
- Minimum fundraising target: £350
Sign up to any of these events across the UK with us in 2017. At most locations, you can choose from either the full Tough Mudder (TM) or the Half:
- April 29: London West (TM and Half)
- May 6 & 7: London West (TM and Half)
- May 13: Midlands
- May 20 & 21: Midlands
- June 17 & 18: Scotland (TM and Half)
- July 29 & 30: Yorkshire (TM and Half)
- August 19 & 20: South West (TM and Half)
- September 9 & 10: North West (TM and Half)
- September 16: London South (TM and Half)
- September 23 & 24: London South (TM and Half)
Benefits of running with us
Running for Feed the Minds will be a unique and memorable experience. Whether you are an experienced marathon runner or a first timer, we will be with you every step of the way.
You will receive:
- Frequent training and fundraising support
- A Feed the Minds personalised running shirt
Contact us for more information
Phone 020 3752 5800