Actions and Detail Panel
Tour of the Seven Incorporated Trades of Aberdeen
Sat 29 April 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
This is the third Trinity Hall to be occupied by the Seven Incorporated Trades of Aberdeen. The original was created from the former Trinitarian Friary (hence the name) when this was acquired in 1631. The second building and the first purpose-built Trinity Hall dates from 1847 and the building, on Union Street, now incorporates one of the entrances to the Trinity Shopping Centre. The current building (1967) re-uses the traceried windows of its predecessor but otherwise the architecture is very much of its period. The interior is very dramatic and contains many furnishings and artefacts that have been used in all three Halls.
Take the opportunity to have a guided tour through this historic institution.