Actions and Detail Panel
Tourism & Hospitality North Wales
Tue 4 April 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Join us on the 4th April 2017 at 2pm at the Llandudno Bay Hotel where you will hear from:
Jim Jones - MD - North Wales Tourism
- Ex-Welsh Guardsman Jim Jones is on a new mission to sell North Wales to the World.
- After leaving the forces he worked in local government – being previous Head of Strategy & Performance at the London Borough of Redbridge eventually heading up the tourism and communities department at Conwy Council.
- Now he has taken the role as managing director of North Wales Tourism, the largest destination management organisation in Wales with a growing membership of more than 1300 He is passionate about working in partnership to promote the region's spectacular landscape, heritage, culture, food and drink, accommodation along with the adventure and family attractions.
Carol Williams, Relationship Manager Business Wales
Tammy Burnell - Regional Business Manager Worldpay Card Services
- Regional Business Manager for Worldpay in North Wales. Helping your business grow by providing cost effective affordable and reliable payment solutions with packages tailored to your needs.
- She will be discussing the services Worldpay provides, the extra tools we provide to help small businesses grow and our referrals programme.
Adam Owens, Senior Accounts Manager Williams Denton Accountants
Heather Thomas - Business Manager Business Wales
Owain Williams, Business Growth Enabler, NatWest