Trade Mission to Denmark and Sweden - Food & Drink Companies
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region is inviting innovative London Food & Drink companies to join a Trade Mission to Denmark and Sweden. The mission is part-funded by ERDF’s Global Growth Project.
The Trade Mission will take innovative London Food & Drink small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) to Copenhagen and Stockholm to showcase their products to potential buyers.
There will be an in-market briefing, networking reception and retail tour in both markets.
The four-day mission will improve your knowledge of the markets and provide contacts for future export opportunities.
Preference will be given to London SMEs new to these markets in the following sectors:
- Free from
- Health and Wellbeing
- Convenience and Snack
- Premium and Innovative
Benefits of exporting to Denmark and Sweden:
- Gateway to the other Nordic Countries
- English widely used as the business language
- Good Starter markets for first time exporters
- Good trading links between the UK and Denmark/Sweden
- Early adopters of new product innovations and concepts
Trade Mission's Information
Dates: 15 to 18 May 2017
Cost: £200 (+ VAT)
- Eligibility will be assessed on the basis of your application
- Innovative small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) based in one of 33 London's Boroughs who have been trading for at least 12 months.
- Priority will be be given to London companies who are new to these markets, new to export or have not exported in the last 12 months
Registrations will close on 28 February 2017
Please register your interest on this page. We will contact eligible companies to start the formal sign-up process.
DIT London Region reserves the right to decline applications.