Trade Mission to Iran - Energy, Education and Healthcare
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region on a trade mission to Iran and discover new export opportunities in this emerging market. The mission is part-funded by the ERDF’s ‘Global Growth’ Project and is organised in cooperation with the British Iranian Chamber of Commerce.
Since the economic sanctions were lifted in 2016, Iran has been investing in its Energy sector. They are now encouraging UK companies to bring new technology as well as train their highly educated bright young workforce.
The objective of the visit is to understand how to do business in Iran. We will visit key government Ministries, Banks and Chambers of Commerce. A full mission programme will include meetings with education providers, hospitals, medical technology and energy companies.
As a delegate, you will attend a market briefing from DIT Director of Trade in Tehran, roundtable discussions, networking sessions and events. You will also have the unique opportunity to be taken around Tehran by two International Trade Advisers, one of whom has 17 years of actively doing business in and with Iran.
- Support from an experienced group leader before, during and after the mission
- Briefing in London to help you get the most out of the trade mission
- In-market briefings and business networking reception
- Group meetings/round table discussions with Iranian companies
Trade Mission information
Dates: 12 to 17 January 2017
Administration Fee: £250 (+VAT)
- Established London-based SMEs
- Eligibility will be based on your application
- Trade Mission organisers may cover accommodation for eligible London companies for up to five nights in a designated hotel
Please register your interest for this Trade Mission on this page. We will contact you to start the registration process and assess your eligibility based on your application form.