Actions and Detail Panel
Trade Mission to MIDEM 2017 in Cannes - Music Sector
Tue, 6 Jun 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 9 Jun 2017, 22:00 CEST
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region and ERDF’s Global Growth Project are inviting London companies within the music industry to attend MIDEM 2017 with British Music.
MIDEM is the leading B2B event for the international music industry. As part of the DIT London Trade Mission, you will also get the chance to be part of the British Music stand, one of the busiest stands at MIDEM.
Why attend with DIT and British Music?
- Personal service. A DIT International Trade Advisor will be available to offer one-to-one business and export advice.
- Networking opportunities. You will be invited to attend a networking breakfast with your fellow delegates on the opening day. This will include an exclusive, private tour of the show.
- Industry contacts. By registering with the British Music stand your company profile, contact details and photo will be listed in the British Music guide.
- Exclusive access to business facilities. Being part of the British Music stand will provide access to meeting spaces and business centre facilities, including mail-boxes and printers.
- Exposure. The British Music stand will put you at the heart of Midem.
Who should attend?
London based companies in the music industry attending MIDEM for the first time.
To find out more about the British Music stand at MIDEM, please click here.
The Trade Mission to MIDEM 2017 is part-funded by the ERDF's Global Growth Project.
Trade Mission's Information
Dates: 6 to 9 June 2017
Cost: £100 (+ VAT)
- Eligibility will be assessed on the basis of your application.
- London SMEs who have been trading for at least 12 months.
- Priority will be given to companies who are new to export and who have never before attended MIDEM.
Registrations will close on Friday 28 April 2017.
Please register your interest on this page. We will contact eligible companies to start the formal sign-up process.
DIT London Region reserves the right to decline applications.