Press releases, case studies, testimonials, features, events, video and social media marketing – how do you balance your PR activity across your channels when there are so many options out there to connect with your audiences? For many businesses, using both traditional PR methods as well as digital can prove to be quite a challenge.
The third session in my PR PROgramme explores how to make the most of your PR activity by achieving a balance of both traditional and digital in a wat that’s right for YOUR business.
From knowing your audiences to creating your brand narrative and choosing the right mix of platforms to #shareyourstory, I’ll give you the knowledge and skill to position and promote your business effectively through targeted PR.
Are you ready to boost your business productivity and make the most of your PR? If so, then this workshop is for you!
What will you learn?
By attending this session on Thursday 16th February 2017, you’ll learn how to position and effectively promote your business within your target markets. During the three hour session, you’ll be given guidance on:
- How to create a consistent outward voice for your business.
- Having a plan – tips on how to create a PR strategy that works.
- Choosing the right channels for your PR activity.
- How to create a good reputation both online and offline.
- Consistent promotion – tools and tips for creating regular, insightful content.
- Tips on how to schedule and monitor your activity.
- How to position yourself to take advantage of PR opportunities.
Who will benefit from attending?
Business owners and in-house PR / Communications Executives are ideally placed to attend this session.
Free parking and refreshments will be included at John Buddle Business Village in Newcastle upon Tyne, so please make sure you save the date for this exciting opportunity to discover how to effectively promote your business.
How to book:
Tickets are £75 (plus Eventbrite booking fee) per person.
For more information on The PR PROgramme and the discounted packages available, visit www.kdcommunications.co.uk/pr-programme
Get involved in the conversation online using the #PRPROgramme.