3 day public Train the Trainer Workshop facilitated by Paul Archer focussing on practical "use the very next day" training skills and techniques. No wallowing in too much theory - just design and delivery skills, strategies, techniques and tips that bring results for the modern learner with a healthy dose of interaction and involving learning activities. Your training delivery will never be the same again.
When I first began recruiting trainers for my training team at Black Horse Agencies in 1991, I only took on people who were existing salespeople for the company. I’m a great believer that trainers have to live their skills and knowledge that they are training and become models of excellence. I also believe in recruiting for attitude and training for skills, which is a phrase of wisdom given to me year’s ago. Hence I wanted to train them.
A problem I found was that recruiting trainers gradually meant I didn’t have enough to warrant running a programme myself so I looked
for a suitable public course.
What would I have done to be able to send them on the course that I created over ten year’s in the future? All my experience, skills and training philosophies picked up from hundreds of sources, people, books, seminars, mistakes…rolled up into a three day programme.
The answer is our three day public programme available twice a year. Midsummer and just before Christmas.
- Accelerated learning techniques adopted
- Modern learning principles used
- Plenty of practice and professional coaching
- Individual DVDs of all presentations to view later
- Highly participative learning
- Incredible and valuable content
- Complete range of learning methods taught
- Mentoring for the future
- 250 page comprehensive training guide
- Public course – ideal for your one or two people
- Maximum of 6 delegates to ensure decisive learning
- A fantastic confidence boost
- Selection of bonus ebooks and MP3 files
- What makes a good trainer? A-Z of qualities
- How adults learn?
- 8 Principles of accelerated learning
- 4Mat Learning Cycle and styles
- Working with the learning styles
- Presentation skills
- Maximising your own body language, voice and delivery ability
- Harnessing nerves
- Using running notes
- Practise, video’ing and “hot seat” coaching
- How to build rapport with any group you come into contact with
- How to use music – MP3s and audio
- Using PowerPoint visual aids for the 21st Century
- Digital photography, movies – DVDs and MPGs
- Review methods
- How to use training toys and energiser items
- Totally involving learners in their learning
- Using flipcharts
- Questioning skills using SQUARE
- Handling learner questions to encourage discussion
- Group discussion techniques
- Handling challenging delegates
- Practise, video’ing and coaching
- The SAVI approach to accelerated learning
- Introduction to the Trainer’s Toolbox
- Trainer’s Toolbox Continued
- Training Games
- Role Play and Forum Theatre
- Stories and metaphors
- Case Studies
- Ice Breakers
- Practise, video’ing and coaching
Who Should Attend?
Trainers relatively new to their role or experienced trainers wishing to pick up on some new ideas and to hone their skills in the 21st Century
When & Where
Archer Training Ltd
Archer Training Ltd is a specialist training organisation focusing on sales, sales coaching and train the trainer. They are based near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and have been running public training courses for over 10 years in the Gloucestershire area.