At Momentum People we are passionate about making sure that people in all sectors both delivering and receiving care are kept safe and well.
We have listened to the challenges that you face every day and have been immersed in Health and Social Care for over 10 years to ensure that what we teach you to teach others is completely relevant, accurate and up-to-date.
Our THREE DAY Train the Trainer in Safe Use Of Medicines Course is delivered by a Pharmacist who is an expert in medicines in your world. It is taught over 3 days because we want to ensure that you and your trainers walk away with:
- All of the most up-to-date knowledge about medicines legislation
- All questions answered and all of the answers to delegates’ questions in advance
- All of the resources they need to deliver a high quality Safe Use of Medicines course in-house including trainer notes, slides, exercises, workbooks, course paperwork, work-based competency assessments and the option of having their courses accredited
- PLUS the skills and resources to ensure that their students will be interested, engaged and have fun during the training sessions that they deliver!
- Receive ongoing expert support, mentoring and information services after the training
In 2017 we will only be running two Train the Trainer Courses, so if you would like the most in-depth, thorough and enjoyable Medicines Train the Trainer course you will need to book well in advance to ensure your place(s).
Early Bird Booking Price available until 31st December 2016