San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Train the Trainer Stage 1
What's in it for you?
- Two-day Train the Trainer (TTT) programme for Stress Awareness Staff Training
- Certificate of attendance from The Stress Management Society
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Should you successfuly complete your ILM porfolio, you will be added to our external trainers list
- ILM registation worth £99
- ILM certificate worth £69
- One Year Membership with The Stress Management Society
Are you interested in delivering stress management workshops?
Are you hoping to engage your audience, providing them with valuable information and practical tips?
If you’re thinking of becoming a trainer or simply looking to broaden your existing skillset, The Stress Management Society have applied their accelerated learning techniques to help others deliver according to our tried and tested methodology, and also have the opportunity to join our ranks.
Whether it’s within or outside our workplaces, stress is all around us; eating into our productivity and our quality of life. Countless people in the UK are currently searching for answers to their own unique pressures and the experts who can help them do this – which is why The Stress Management Society has created the Train the Trainer (TTT) programme.
TTT is a unique, effective set of adaptable, ILM-accredited courses that draw upon over a decade’s worth of our expertise in the field of stress management, resilience and well-being training. Our Chief De-Stressor and trainer Neil Shah leads participants through inspirational sessions that cast aside the standard presentation slides in favour of more interactive, engaging, practical techniques to allow for optimum retention of information.
Depending how far along the course you choose to progress, you will come out the other side confident and ready to deliver our stress management training yourself; to colleagues, clients and line managers. You'll develop techniques that supercharge your engagement and rapport-building skills while learning how to deliver up-to-the-minute practical strategies that change lives and transform workplaces.
Train the Trainer Stage One
This two-day module is for anyone who would like to gain the engagement and motivational skills needed to train colleagues, clients or anyone else in need of help with stress. Under the tutelage of The Stress Management Society’s most experienced trainers, you will be learning how to deliver our signature two-hour ‘Excelling Under Pressure’ workshop which covers, amongst other issues:
- Understanding what stress is
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of stress
- Understanding the causes and effects of stress
- Relaxation techniques
Day one: You will be trained on how to deliver Stress Management workshops using our methodologies and learning techniques.
Day two: You will be expected to give a live presentation of our workshop lasting approximately 15/20 minutes which will be assessed. If you pass, you will receive an accreditation certificate to train your own team, clients and audience.
How you will benefit from this training:
- Learn to engage your audience and increase their levels of information retention
- Learn the content and analogies of our ‘Excelling Under Pressure’ courses
- Become an Endorsed Stress Management Trainer
- Be able to register your details for training opportunities we may have, however this is not guaranteed
- ILM registration includes:
- Free studying membership for the length of the programme (or a minimum of six months). Membership provides access to a wide selection of online resources, news and information selected to support management learning and development.
- Processing candidate registrations and results, with full documentation provided
- Issue of candidate certificates on successful completion of programme
- Quality assurance and guidance from your designated ILM External Verifier and Quality Manager
- Advice and guidance on qualifications and resources available from your local Business Manager.
*Please note that all deposits/ bookings are transferable under exceptional circumstances however they are non-refundable
For more information please feel free to get in touch on:
Tel: 0203 3142 8652 Email: email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
The Stress Management Society
The international leading organisation offering practical help to those who are stressed at work and home.
The Society launched in 2003 and includes on its client list such as organisations like The Home Office, The Football Association, Sky, British Airways, Norwich Union and ITV.
Tel 0203 371 3219