San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Train the Trainer Stage 1
What's in it for your?
- Two-day Train the Trainer programme for Stress Awareness Staff Training
- Certificate of attendance from The Stress Management Society
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Should you successfuly complete your ILM porfolio, you will be added to our external trainers list
- ILM registation worth £99
- ILM certificate worth £69
- One Year Membership with The Stress Management Society
Are you interested in delivering stress management workshops?
Are you hoping to engage your audience, providing them with valuable information and practical tips?
In this training, the director and founder of The Stress Management Society, Neil Shah, will train you to do exactly that. As a leading expert on stress management and an international speaker (incl. BBC, Sky News, Dr. Oz Show), Neil will share his unique delivery technique with you. This technique does not draw on the common slideshow presentation methods but engages participants directly. Following the principle of ‘edutainment’, it conveys important information in a fun and interactive way using merely a flipchart and pens. As an accelerated learning technique, it allows maximum retention of information.
In addition to learning delivery techniques, you will also get to know the content of our ‘Excelling Under Pressure’ courses including:
- Understanding what stress is
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of stress
- Understanding the causes and effects of stress
- Relaxation techniques
Day one: You will be trained on how to deliver Stress Management workshops using our methodologies and learning techniques.
Day two: You will be expected to give a live presentation of our workshop lasting approximately 15/20 minutes which will be assessed. If you pass, you will receive an accreditation certificate to train your own team, clients and audience.
How you will benefit from this training:
- Learn to engage your audience and increase their levels of information retention
- Learn the content and analogies of our ‘Excelling Under Pressure’ courses
- Become an Endorsed Stress Management Trainer
- Be able to register your details for training opportunities we may have, however this is not guaranteed
- ILM registration includes:
- Free studying membership for the length of the programme (or a minimum of six months). Membership provides access to a wide selection of online resources, news and information selected to support management learning and development.
- Processing candidate registrations and results, with full documentation provided
- Issue of candidate certificates on successful completion of programme
- Quality assurance and guidance from your designated ILM External Verifier and Quality Manager
- Advice and guidance on qualifications and resources available from your local Business Manager.
*Please note that all deposits/ bookings are transferable under exceptional circumstances however they are non-refundable
For more information please feel free to get in touch on:
Tel: 0203 3142 8652 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
The Stress Management Society
The international leading organisation offering practical help to those who are stressed at work and home.
The Society launched in 2003 and includes on its client list such as organisations like The Home Office, The Football Association, Sky, British Airways, Norwich Union and ITV.
Tel 0203 371 3219