Train the Trainer Stage 1 - Stress Awareness Staff Training
Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 09:30 - Thursday, 16 March 2017 at 17:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Train the Trainer Stage 1
What's in it for you?
- Three-day Train the Trainer (TTT) programme for Stress Awareness Staff Training
- Certificate of attendance from The Stress Management Society
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Should you successfuly complete your ILM porfolio, you will be added to our external trainers list
- ILM registation worth £99
- One Year Membership with The Stress Management Society
Are you responsible for engaging your corporate organisation in wellbeing?
Are you hoping to engage your audience, providing them with valuable information and practical tips?
The Stress Management Society have applied their accelerated learning techniques to help Wellbeing, HR and learning and development professionals deliver according to our tried and tested methodology, ensuring you can be the catalyst for change within your organisation.
There is a growing awareness of the importance of good mental health and wellbeing in the the workplace. Working on stress management is not a ‘tick box’ exercise. It should be an enabler for business and process improvement with short-term, medium-term and long-term goals. It follows therefore that corporate organisations need someone internally to continuously fuel the fire of change – which is why The Stress Management Society has created the Train the Trainer (TTT) programme.
TTT is a unique, effective set of adaptable, ILM-accredited courses that draw upon over a decade’s worth of our expertise in the field of stress management, resilience and well-being training. Our Chief De-Stressor and trainer Neil Shah leads participants through inspirational sessions that cast aside the standard presentation slides in favour of more interactive, engaging, practical techniques to allow for optimum retention of information.
Depending how far along the course you choose to progress, you will come out the other side confident and ready to deliver our stress management training yourself; to colleagues, line managers and senior management. You'll develop techniques that supercharge your engagement and rapport-building skills while learning how to deliver up-to-the-minute practical strategies that change lives and transform workplaces.
Train the Trainer Stage One
Under the tutelage of The Stress Management Society’s most experienced trainers, you will be learning how to deliver our signature two-hour ‘Excelling Under Pressure’ workshop which covers, amongst other issues:
- Understanding what stress is
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of stress
- Understanding the causes and effects of stress
- Relaxation techniques
Day One: Excelling under Pressure
- What is stress//How we experience stress
- The purpos of stress
- When stress is beneficial
- Finding optimal performance in our selves
- Recognising stress - Signs, symptoms and causes
- MAintainging a health work-work balance
- Managing distractions/disuptions
- Strenthenging our bridge
- Building personal resilience
Day Two: Deconsruction and Practice
Day Thress: Presentations and feedback
How you will benefit from this training:
- Learn to engage your audience and increase their levels of information retention
- Learn the content and analogies of our ‘Excelling Under Pressure’ courses
- ILM registration includes:
- Free studying membership for the length of the programme (or a minimum of six months). Membership provides access to a wide selection of online resources, news and information selected to support management learning and development.
- Processing candidate registrations and results, with full documentation provided
- Issue of candidate certificates on successful completion of programme
- Quality assurance and guidance from your designated ILM External Verifier and Quality Manager
- Advice and guidance on qualifications and resources available from your local Business Manager.
*Please note that all deposits/ bookings are transferable under exceptional circumstances however they are non-refundable
For more information please feel free to get in touch on:
Tel: 0203 3142 8652 Email: email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
The Stress Management Society
The international leading organisation offering practical help to those who are stressed at work and home.
The Society launched in 2003 and includes on its client list such as organisations like The Home Office, The Football Association, Sky, British Airways, Norwich Union and ITV.
Tel 0203 371 3219