San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Train the Trainer Stage 2
What's in it for you?
- One-day 'Managers Managing Stress' public workshop attendance to experience our training first hand and gain context (for more information:
- Two-day Train the Trainer programme for 'Managers managing Stress'
- Certificate of attendance from The Stress Management Society
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Should you successfuly complete your ILM porfolio, you will be added to our external trainers list
- ILM registation worth £99 including:
- Free studying membership for the length of the programme (or a minimum of six months). Membership provides access to a wide selection of online resources, news and information selected to support management learning and development.
- Processing candidate registrations and results, with full documentation provided
- Issue of candidate certificates on successful completion of programme
- Quality assurance and guidance from your designated ILM External Verifier and Quality Manager
- Advice and guidance on qualifications and resources available from your local Business Manager.
- If you wish to become an ILM registered candidate this fee can be paid directly to us, the other option is that you can still take the course and gain a certificate solely from us without paying any additional fee
- ILM certificate worth £69
- One Year Free Membership with The Stress Management Society
Those that already have extensive experience delivering stress awareness workshops to their clients, their staff, the public or organisations, now have an opportunity to learn our Line Managers Stress Awareness programme. This is a Stage 2 ILM-Accredited course which follows on from our Train the Trainer Programme Stage 1 - Stress Awareness Staff Training.
You will undergo the specialist Line Managers - Train the Trainer programme with Neil Shah, our director and lead trainer. He will train you to deliver our specially designed workshops for line managers using The Stress Management Society's unique delivery techniques. Please note that this course is to further enhance your skills in training and workplace stress management. There may be opportunities for work through us in the future!
Line Managers are a different audience and therefore it takes further training and practice to be able to engage them and provide them with practical solutions on how to manage their team.
The main focus of this programme is to teach you:
- How to engage this unique audience
- How to give the managers a broader understanding of Stress/Mental Health issues in the workplace
- How to improve line manager’s skills and confidence in dealing with stress/mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Our learning methodologies
- The accelerated learning techniques that allow maximum retention of information for line managers
- Methodologies to facilitate to high levels of interaction and participation
*Please note that all deposits/ bookings are transferable under exceptional circumstances however they are non-refundable
For more information please feel free to get in touch on:
Tel: 0203 3142 8651 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
The Stress Management Society
The international leading organisation offering practical help to those who are stressed at work and home.
The Society launched in 2003 and includes on its client list such as organisations like The Home Office, The Football Association, Sky, British Airways, Norwich Union and ITV.
Tel 0203 371 3219