Annie’s Training Company is delighted to announce the third date of its Train the Trainer course! This dynamic and highly interactive one-day session has been created to support you to hone and enhance your training and facilitation style.
This unique learning experience has been designed to provide you with insight and practical tools and techniques to create an effective learning environment with content that is memorable and interactive, and will include:
- Current thinking and best practice around training delivery, emphasising the importance of “Brain Friendly Learning” and how to create a successful learning environment
- Instructional design methodologies to ensure your training and facilitated sessions are interactive, effective and engaging
- Tools and techniques to profile your audience, ensure buy-in and deliver messages
- Innovative reviewing and recapping techniques to help embed key learning points
- Reflection on how your learning style and personality preferences may impact on your delivery style
- Opportunities to practice and share ideas of how to enhance your existing training delivery
This content will all be underpinned by seminal learning theories, which will be incorporated throughout the session including Kolb’s learning cycle, Honey and Mumford’s learning styles, the VAK model and Kirkpatrick’s evaluation framework.
Places on this session are strictly limited to ten to ensure that each learner receives a personalised and high quality learning experience.
Please note, the following refund policy applies to this event: Cancellation within one month of the course = 50% fee retained; Cancellation within 2 weeks or less = 100% fee retained
When & Where
Annie's Training Company
Before setting up her own training company, Annie held roles including Head of Learning Development at the Institute of Fundraising and Talent Development Manager at The Children’s Society. She was also a Leadership Trainer for Lon