- the course will allow participants to explore the materials on the Open University’s Open Learn site
- participants will consider how designing training courses can be made easier by accessing the Open University’s Open Learn materials.
- The focus will be on looking at power and challenge in societythere will be the opportunity to design a training outline during the session
- *Participants may bring their own laptop
Who is the Course Aimed at?
- anyone who is interested in exploring free high quality Open University materials
- anyone who is interested in enhancing their skills as a trainer
- anyone who wishes to explore the nature of power in society
- anyone who is interesting in the empowerment of groups.
By the end of the session participants will have:
- gained a greater understanding of power and how it can be challenged
- explored the Open University’s Open Learn Materials
- considered what makes a good training session
- designed the outline of a training session using Open learn
- been given the opportunity to have their training session written up ready for delivery.