Actions and Detail Panel
Transform and grow your creative business | Half-day training workshop
Thu 11 May 2017, 13:30 – 17:30 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Business growth is inextricably linked to change. Stand still for too long, and the activities that were working for you in the past may have moved on. The businesses which shine the brightest through continuous change are inherently responsive to change, and aim for agility rather than upholding the status quo.
How can you transform your business so you're taking advantage of every opportunity for growth? And how can you treat your own business transformation with the same level of dedication and focus that you'd commit to a client project?
When it comes to actually growing your business - why is change so challenging and why do over 70% of even the most well-planned and well-intended change programmes fail to deliver?
At this senior-level workshop, suitable for all sizes of design agency, business transformation expert Ralph Ardill will draw on his extensive experience helping design agencies, international corporations and SMEs, to tell you how you can make the leap, beat the odds and successfully transform and grow your business.
Read Ralph Ardill's article on 'Project You' for more insight on business transformation.
This workshop will cover:
1. The challenges of transforming a creative business for growth.
An honest exploration of:
2. Why change often fails and what you can do about it.
A no holds barred exposé of:
3. How to beat the odds and transform your creative business.
You'll leave with:
- A deep understanding of why change and growth is so hard and how to beat the odds
- A practical framework for the 8 Growth Levers to focus on when adding value and growing your business
- A best-practice road-map to guide your creative business through your transformation journey.
- A set of key learnings and proven techniques from previous creative business transformation journeys for growth.
- A set of top-tips for getting stuck in, playing to your strengths and staying the course
This workshop will help you to:
- Gain the knowledge you need make a transformational plan for growth.
- Gain the confidence and tools you need to develop, sustain and deliver your plan.
- Develop a change-ready mindset to enthuse and empower your team
- inspire your team with clear leadership for how you will grow your business, your team and yourselves
Delegate feedback for Ralph Ardill
“An insightful experience that will make our future change more enjoyable and successful.” CEO, Architecture and Interior Business
“Focused and empowering from a speaker who clearly knows his subject.” Director, Interior Design Business
“Ralph’s workshop is relevant at the start or finish – but much easier if you know it earlier!” Managing Director, Brand and Digital Design Business
“Clear, considered, compelling and concise - all with humour and inclusivity” Director, Interior Design Business
Ralph is an internationally recognised expert in brand-led business transformation, with over 20 years experience on both the client and agency sides, in the creative industries.
Ralph’s passion is for harnessing everything he’s learned from what he calls his “20 year apprenticeship” to work with small and medium sized corporate and creative businesses in the UK, as an independent board-level instigator for change. Ralph helps businesses to develop and deliver accelerated transformation and growth.
Ralph works closely with his clients to bring the full value of his extensive experience in management consulting, brand strategy, design thinking and change management, to deliver rapid improvement to the front-line and bottom-line of their businesses.
Prices include VAT.
*DBA member traveller rate:
To make our workshops more accessible to those based outside London, we are offering a discount to individuals whose offices are located more than 60 miles from the DBA office (EC1V 9HX). If this includes you, please book using the rates above. We will then contact you to verify your postcode.
To see if your office is located more than 60 miles please click here.
When booking please provide the name of the person who will be attending the event - we will use this for their delegate badge and materials.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
Event image: © Deyangeorgiev | Dreamstime.com