San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Transform your Marketing for 2017
Plan your way to success by structuring your marketing communications to influence your target audience!
2017 is fast approaching and most people I speak to say their marketing plan is in their head, they haven’t got a budget (you don’t need one to make a start!) and they don’t know where to begin. If this sounds familiar, you should attend a Marketing Planning Day with Koogar.
The workshop takes place in Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce, and includes your lunch and refreshments for the day. (ONLY 24 places are available)
09:30am – 4:30pm on Wednesday 7th December 2016.
What is your goal? Are you having the effect in your industry that you want to have?
- How well do you understand your target market, your current clients and your own business?
- Which target audience should you prioritise, and what specific actions should you take?
- Do you know how you are going to attract and retain clients?
- Do you have a solid sales process? Does it work?
- Discover the one thing that will change the way you do business forever!
This workshop is for:
Owner-Managed Businesses and Marketing Managers who....
- Have an idea of what they would like to achieve, but haven’t got it properly organised
- Want to build a stronger foundation for their business heading into 2017
- Want to understand what their data-driven strategic plan could look like
When the day is over you will have achieved the following:
- Gained a deeper, richer understanding of your ideal customer, and how they will benefit most from your business solutions
- Have a clearer understanding of your unique position in the marketplace.
- Have taken an honest look at the competition in your industry and understand how to rise above them.
- Begun to create a true definition of your brand so you can communicate your business more effectively.
- A reality check on your product mix and pricing so you’re not leaving money on the proverbial table.
- Worked out which promotional platform(s) are most suitable to help you attract more customers, create more loyalty and gain brand recognition.
- A complete marketing plan/calendar for use directly after the workshop so you can plan ahead for 2017.
All of this for: £104.40
Early Bird Offer:
Early bird price is £88.80 – available until the 9th November 2016!
ONLY 24 places are available for the "Transform your Marketing for 2017" Workshop…
Bring with you:
- One of every piece of your printed marketing for examination by Amanda and discussion with the rest of the group, eg. your business cards, flyers, etc…
- Access to your website and online marketing for discussion with the Koogar team e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Pens, Highlighters, felt-tips – we are getting creative!
- Your own workbook – This should be a dedicated A4 workbook just for your business marketing and ideas
Going the extra mile
Creating a marketing plan and action calendar can take a lot longer than a day, so during this session you will be creating a plan of action that will guide you through the next 12 months.
But most businesses need more assistance than a one-day course to truly reach their business goals, if you think this might be you then do not worry! You will be given priority booking for Koogar's integrated marketing support packages, these packages work to ensure your have the support and assistance you need to integrate your marketing to effectively influence your target market!
For more details and to book onto them contact Amanda:
0151 380 0240
“Service was exceptional. Prompt, organised and professional. Very easy to communicate with, Amanda has a huge breadth of knowledge, listens and provides REAL feedback. Have definitely made me reflect on my current marketing plan and have provided me with some excellent feedback on my existing strategy, as well as some handy hints and tips!
Koogar have certainly made me think about my existing strategy, as well as helping me realise some additional benefits of the social media platforms I am currently utilising.” Colin – Rugbytots (Wirral)
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call Amanda on 0151 380 0240
Is my registration/ticket refundable?
Payments for tickets are non refundable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Moorefields train station is across the street
James Street train station is a 5 minute walk away
Number of car parks within close proximity, contact us for more details.
When & Where
Koogar is an honest and professional studio who will go the extra mile for you! Creatively we can help you make your mark and put a face to your company.