Transform Your Practice in 10 days - Module 5 - ACE service wins - Design your perfect patient experience
Friday, 20 May 2016 from 09:00 to 17:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A.C.E service wins
Design your perfect patient experience
Why attend A.C.E service wins?
- Have you ever wanted more patients?
- Have you ever wanted more of the patients that you really enjoy treating or who need the type of treatments you enjoy providing?
- Have you ever had, or fear that you will get a patient complaint or a summons to the GDC?
- Do you experience or worry that you will experience, unpredictable cash-flow or a drop in income?
- Have you experienced or fear that you will, lose patients to your competition?
- Are you spending a lot of time and money on marketing that is not working, not bringing in patients, or brining in the wrong ones?
- Do you have concerns about the reputation of your practice?
- Are you looking for answers to problems and worries relating to patients?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions this workshop is for you. . .
A.C.E service wins is designed to give you
- Tips to enhance your patient base
- Tools to improve your retention and recruitment
- Strategies to reduce your complaints
- Frameworks to gain the reputation as the best in the area
- Pathways to design the perfect patient experience
- Solutions to save you, time and money
What you will learn at A.C.E service wins
- Tools for designing and creating a WOW patient experience
- The 4 R’s to filling your appointment book
- Frameworks to identify and attract your perfect patients
- The expectancy-disconfirmation paradigm and why it matters
- Tools to evaluate customer service performance
- How to get life time commitment from your patients
- Preparation for private practice
- How to elicit great feedback
- 4 Keys to outstanding customer service
Who should attend A.C.E service wins
- Any dentist who does already or wants to own a practice within the next 5 years
- Practices who a planning to leave the NHS within the next 5 years
- All team members who believe that delighted patients are the key to a successful practice
- Clinicians and team members who want to be part of a successful team
- Anyone who wants to improve their practice reputation and become the best.
- Team members or are motivated and want to significantly improve patient care
- You, if you are, a practice owner, dentists, associates, hygienist, therapist, nurse, receptionist, practice managers or a technician
This unique and innovative day, is guaranteed to give you the answers you have been looking for.
Bring you and your team, we have designed a fee structure to make it easy for you.
Workshop 9:00-17:00 Registration from 8:30
Refreshments and lunch provided
vCPD 8 hours
You were to imagine that you had a practice, filled with loyal and vocal fans, who evangelized about you and your team, because you treated them so well and exceeded their expectations. You are spoken about at school gates, workplaces and whenever your patients have an opportunity. You may or may not be win awards and you are still considered the best practice and only practice people should attend in the area.
How attractive does that sound?
When would you like to get started?
Transform your practice in 10 days
or put this link in your browser
If you prefer fewer details an overview of the programme is here
A.C.E service wins
To give you tools that will enable you to create a patient journey that makes your practice attractive to the types of patients you want, so you can build a sustainably successful practice.
By the end of the session you will understand what a really ACE customer service looks, sounds and feels like.
You and your team will know their roles and responsibilities in the patient journey.
You will have the tools and techniques you need to create a patient experience that is outstanding and builds you and enviable reputation.
For you to have the tools that your practice becomes a destination practice.
When & Where
Healthy & Wealthy and The Institute of Dental Business
Today Dr Jane Lelean is a successful international dental business coach and trainer working with clients in 57 market sectors. With her background as a dentist and experience of running her own successful practice, she has a passion for working with dental practices and their teams. Jane works with clients all over UK, Eire, Europe and as far away as Australia.
Jane has an engaging, informal and inspiration style to her presentaions, which will enable tou to learn lots whilst having fun.