Transform your practice in 10 days- The numbers that count - Module 3
The numbers that count
Why attend The numbers that count
- Do you have too much to do and not enough time to do it??
- Are you struggling to get all the business and admin side of the practice done?
- Are you spending too many of your lunchtimes, evenings and weekend thinking about or doing things to do with the practice?
- Do you wish you had more time and more support?
- Are you failing to make big decisions, because you don’t have time to think?
- Do you wish your team were more supportive and your meetings more constructive?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions this workshop is for you. . .
The numbers that count is designed to give you
- Tools to create perfect practice and personal income
- Tips to enhance the income and profitability of your practice
- Strategies to become financially free
- Frameworks to educate your team about the practice finances
- Pathways to create a sustainably successful practice
- Solutions to save you, time and money
What you will learn at The numbers that count
- Creating wealth using the PRICES model
- Creating a wealthy mind-set
- A TESTED way manage your finances
- How to run a successful monthly financial review meeting
- 2 formulas for guaranteed financial success
- How to increase the value of your practice
- How to increase your take home salary
What dentists like you have said about this workshop
"Very informative, relaxed atmosphere but professionally delivered"
Michelle Naylor - Head Nurse - Bolton BL1
"Enjoyable and eye-opening"
Dipesh Patel - Dentist - Bolton BL1
"Have an idea of your own challenges"
Aysha Dhanani, Dentist, Newbury
"Very useful. Help change existing mind-set."
Kishan Lakhani, Dentist, New Road Dental
"It's not just a business course, it's a life course."
Kunj Dhanani, Accountant, Croxley Green
"Def recommend it."
"Sue Lloyd, PA, The Mew Clinic
"Learn the blood flow of your practice."
Paaras Dhanani, Principal, New Road Dental
Sally Kyte, Dental Nurse, Christchurch
"Makes you think, consider, plan and want to achieve your objectives in a realistic obtainable way."
Michelle Best, Dental Nurse, Croxley Green
"Really enjoyed the session, good as it got us thinking."
Hollie Brown, Receptionist, 19 Bell Street
"It's great, if you need to get clarity on all the bits of the things you're not quite sure on, then this will def help."
Nimesh Patel, Principal, Croxley Green
"Another day of my life put to great use. Many of learnings can be put to immediate use in my professional and personal life. Thanks yet again Jane and Emma. To top it all the food was outstanding."
Sarah Marshall, Practice Manager, Croxley Green.
Who should attend The numbers that count
- Any dentist who does already or wants to own a practice within the next 5 years
- Practices who a planning to leave the NHS within the next 5 years
- All team members who believe that delighted patients are the key to a successful practice
- Clinicians and team members who want to be part of a successful team
- Anyone who wants to improve their practice reputation and become the best.
- Team members or are motivated and want to significantly improve patient care
- You, if you are, a practice owner, dentists, associates, hygienist, therapist, nurse, receptionist, practice managers or a technician
This unique and innovative day, is guaranteed to give you the answers you have been looking for.
Bring you and your team, we have designed a fee structure to make it easy for you.
Workshop 9:00-17:00 Registration from 8:30
Refreshments and lunch provided
vCPD 8 hours
You were to imagine that you had a practice, filled with loyal and vocal fans, who evangelized about you and your team, because you treated them so well and exceeded their expectations. You are spoken about at school gates, workplaces and whenever your patients have an opportunity. You may or may not be win awards and you are still considered the best practice and only practice people should attend in the area.
How attractive does that sound?
When would you like to get started?
Transform your practice in 10 days
or put this link in your browser
If you prefer fewer details an overview of the programme is here
The numbers that count
- To give you the tools that will enable you, your practice, and your team to become financially free
- For you be able to predictably organise your finances
By the end of the session you will understand:
- How to organise your personal and professional finances
- How to run your monthly financial review meetings with predictable success
- How to engage your team with the finances
- For you to have the tools that your practice becomes a destination practice