Transformation & Social Value powered by PSIAMS
This event is an opportunity to hear about how PSIAMS technology is changing the way the voluntary sector delivers services, measures outcomes, works in partnership, and becomes more sustainable.
Hear from the leaders of charities and social enterprises in the West Midlands talking about how they have embraced new technology and data to empower their organisations.
The key audience for this event includes voluntary sector leaders, service commissioners from local authorities and CCGs, business support agencies including funders, social entrepreneurs, and university and college research departments.
This event will include:
- Transformation - in service delivery
- Data - creating a successful evidence base
- Going Mobile - freeing your staff from paper and office work
- Social Prescribing - how to show a new service is working - finding an evidence base
- Web - learn about the benefits of bringing data and service user experience together
- Data to Support Change - see how one organisation has started to look at how the data can inform them to look at improved service delivery, reduce staff time and come up with innovative solutions or new services
Lunch will be provided - please inform us of any dietary requirements when booking.