Transformation & Social Value powered by PSIAMS Systems
Discover how PSIAMS Systems is changing the way the voluntary sector delivers services, measures outcomes, works in partnership and aids sustainability of organisations. Hear from the charities leaders and social enterprises in the West Midlands who have embraced new technology and data to empower their organisations to work differently and face the challenges ahead.
Who should attend:
- Voluntary sector leaders
- Social enterprises
- Service commissioners (Local Authorities and CCGs)
- Business support agencies
- University and college research departments
Keynotes and workshops:
- Establishing an evidence base for future funding applications
- Going Mobile – freeing your staff from paper and office work
- Consortia Building – the benefits of using a collaborative system
- Increased Income Generation – manage every aspect of marketing, sales and finance
- Organisational Development – make change a positive experience.
This event is part of City Drive Week from 3 – 7 April 2017 (include City Drive Week 2017