The December event in our 2016 series of Peer Groups – includes a Keynote from one of the UK's leading experts on team performance - Lucinda Carney.
Building a High Performance Team
- Aimed at managers and leaders of a team we look at how to build a strong team culture and how to avoid common pitfalls when managing and leading a team. The session will refer to and apply learning from Patrick Lencioni’s 5 dysfunctions of a team. It will be highly interactive and will work on live examples to make it as practical and pragmatic as possible.
- What makes a successful/high performing team?
- Building the right team culture
- The 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Encouraging accountability, confict, commitment and results
- The stages of team development
- Analysing our own teams and how to make them more effective
Day 1 - Tuesday 6th December
3:30pm - 4:00 pm: Registration
4:00pm to 6:00pm: Peer Group Taster Session: Common Business Issues
7:00pm to 7:30pm: Networking in the bar
7:30pm on - Working Dinner (Extra cost)
Day 2: Wednesday 7th December
08:30 am - 12:30 pm: Lucinda Carney - Building a High Performance Team
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30pm: End - back to the office
The event is free to attend for qualifying businesses. You will need to pay for Room and Dinner - please purchase the additional ticket for this when you book your free delegate place.