Transport Management System (TMS) Internal Auditor Training - City of Londo...
This course will allow the delegates to recognise, assess and provide accurate recommendations for their company to have an effective transport management system.
The main benefit of the course is continuous assessment and developing of internal procedures to evaluate your company’s compliance to mandatory legislation and FORS membership requirements.
Day one includes:
- Theory-based presentation
- Why FORS?
- History of FORS
- FORS requirements
- The FORS Standard
- Assessment report writing
- The FORS Bronze Audit Form
- Preparation for Day two
Day two includes:
- Review day one’s activities.
- Witness a live audit being conducted by a Senior Auditor.
- Write a detailed assessment of the findings based on the witnessed audit.
- Submit the assessment report for review.
- Receive a written report on how the assessment was evidenced and presented.
*This course does not facilitate you becoming a FORS auditor. If you would like to enquire about a FORS auditor course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of the course is £900.00+vat per person.
All bookings are subject to our Cancellation Policy and by registering for a course you are agreeing to its terms. Click here to read the Cancellation Policy