Actions and Detail Panel
Trends in the City: Leeds - Leeds Evening Event
Tue 6 December 2016, 18:00 – 20:00 GMT
Leeds is thriving and changing city and region.
This session is an opportunity to hear an overview of the recent trends and potential future prospects of the city’s economy in the context of the wider city region. There will then be an opportunity to discuss how this affects you, your work and your communities in the city & region.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges in the city region.
- Updated information on future trends & opportunities.
- Connect with other CIPD members.
Who would benefit from attending?:
- Anyone with an interest in the city & region.
Brief speaker/company profile:
- Simon Foy - Head of Policy and Intelligence at Leeds City Council.