Join us for our first interactive hair and beauty exhibition bringing you a celebration of hair, beauty and lifestyle - and a great way to start the year off in style!
Our guests from across the UK will be entertained, educated and inspired!
You will find some of your favourite hair and beauty vendors in our buzzing marketplace which all ticket holders will have access to. You will be able to purchase products as well as take part in interactive workshops and tutorials.
Who will be attending:
- Hair stylists, makeup artists and beauty professionals will be attending; showcasing their services and networking with other industry professionals.
- Hair and beauty enthusiasts will also be in attendance taking advantage of meet and greet opportunities of our confirmed influencers and engaging in workshops.
Live Talks hosted by Shannon Wright (1pm-2pm)
- Live makeup tutorials from KB Artistry
- Hair Workshop - Tips and tricks on how to style your hair
- Beauty panel - Interative Q&A discussion with Lizzie Loves (Blogger), Patricia Odje (Creative Director of The MUA Hub) Latenda Kalimba (Owner of Latenda Hair Salon) & Dr Clare Anyiam-Osigwe (CEO of Premae Skincare).
Hair and Beauty Exhibition (2:30-5pm)
Makeup tutorial by Mojo Makeup
Hair tutorial by HairByRianna
Music provided by Nadia Jae
- All Shades Covered
- Curly by Nature
- For All My Black Girls
- and many more
About Tress Free
Tress Free is an online directory which allows you to search and book appointments with Afro-Caribbean hair and beauty professionals. Brands are able to register for free and are automatically added to the Tress Free database.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Send us an email at email@example.com
If I have a standard ticket what time should I arrive?
General admission starts after the talks at 2pm.
Can I buy a ticket at the door?
You will not be able to purchase a ticket on the day.