#tru is the recruiting unconference. A unique event that has taken place in over 70 countries in the last 7 years. The concept is a simple one, an event where the participants set the agenda, decide what to pay for a ticket and contribute to the discussion. It is NOT a conference, which means there are no presentations, no powerpoint, no name badges and no pitching. There are no restrictions over who attends. It doesn’t matter who you are, who you work for or what your job title is, if you are interested in joining the recruiting discussion, there is a place for you. In 2015 #tru became a part of the RecruitingDaily LLC group of companies, the largest community of recruiters globally, with over 750,000 members.
The day runs on a series of tracks, which are 45 minute discussions, hosted by a track leader. For this edition we will be hosting 2 tracks an hour simultaneously, which means 10 discussions during the event, and we will be focusing on the challenges of hiring in Delhi. There are only 30 spaces at this unique event, to keep the conversation intimate and relevant. First come first served.
The tracks already scheduled include:
- The war for talent in Delhi: What makes the Bangalore different when it comes to hiring? Do the same rules apply or is something different needed? Who are the winners and losers in the war for talent and what are they doing to win?
- Employer branding v Employer Blanding: How do you start hiring from scratch when you have no history and no brand? Start ups are seen as either great risk or great opportunity, the culture is forming and constantly evolving. How do you frame your employer brand in order to avoid Employer Bland? A take-away plan from day one.
- Competing for the top talent with the giants: Sometimes it seems like David V Goliath in the battle for top talent.In this track we will be looking at how start ups get to compete, using real life case studies and discussion. How did the successful start ups who have got to the next phase managed to compete and win.
- Sourcing hacks and tricks: A team of sourcers will share their tricks, the tools in their tool box and their approach to engagement. Find the best ways to find the elusive tech talent, from finding, to approaching to engaging. Bring your searches for advice on the best way to tackle them.
- Data for good v data for evil and the aggregation of everything: Day by day, minute by minute, people are leaving an inexhaustible trail of data that opens up every detail of their life to analysis. There is much we can find out and tools that draw conclusions based on data, from profiling to calculating flight risk. The question we have to ask is: “Because we can,does it mean that we should?” how much is too much or too far in the digital age?
- Finding Developers: What do developers really want? How do you attract and keep the best digital talent? In this session we will be inviting Developers to share what they really want, the best way to engage with tech talent and just what they are really looking for.
- Content Recruitment Marketing: In this session Managing Editor of Recruiting Daily Matt Charney will share content secrets, tactics and approaches that have worked, and many that have failed. Who does a great job, and who looks like a lemon.
- Its all about the money: How big a part does compensation pay in attracting and hiring the best talent. What should the compensation package look like, and who is doing something different.
If you have a discussion track you want to add, book a track leader ticket and mail us your topic. We have room for 2 more! As spaces are limited, confirm now. As this event is about understanding the unique Indian Talent Marketplace, there is no charge to attend. Hope you can take part in what will be a special and informative day.
When & Where