TTF Team Day, Tuesday 1st November,
Many thanks to Stephen Bowles, Head of Institutional DC, Schroders for providing the venue, again:
31 Gresham Street,
London EC2V 7QA,
All times shown are UK times:
13:30 to 14:30, Costs & Charges Team (in-person or dial-in)
15:00 to 16:00, Stewardship & Decision-Making Team (in-person or dial-in)
16:30 to 17:30, International Best Practice Team (in-person or Skype)
1. You only need to attend the meetings you want to
2. If attending in person, book early, places are limited
3. Please be sure to select the correct ticket type when registering, i.e. the attend-in person option or the dial-in option/Skype option
4. Please also be sure to add the event to your calendar
5. If dialling in to either the Costs & Charges Team Meeting or the Stewardship & Decision-Making Team Meeting, please dial in on 08444 737373 (unless calling on a mobile in which case dial in on 87373.) The PIN is 909659.
6. But for those dialling in to the International Best Practice Team meeting we are going to use Skype so please be sure to Email me your Skype Name ASAP so I can connect with you properly for the call, or better still send a Skype connect request to my Skype name which is andyagathangelou1
If you have any queries, please contact me BEFORE any of the meetings start:
- email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call/text me on +44 (0) 7501 460308
When & Where
The Transparency Task Force
...is the collaborative, campaigning community dedicated to driving up the levels of transparency in financial services, right around the world.
We believe that higher levels of transparency are a pre-requisite for fairer, safer and more efficient markets to deliver better value for money and better outcomes to the consumer.
Furthermore, because of the correlation between transparency, truthfulness and trustworthiness, we expect that our work will help to rebuild trust and confidence in financial services, for the benefit of consumers, market participants and the efficacy of government policy.