TTF Team Day, Tuesday 6th September,
Many thanks to Kate Morley and Judith Donnelly for providing the venue:
Squire Patton Boggs,
Meeting Room 6.8,
7 Devonshire Avenue,
London EC2M 4YH
All times shown are UK times:
13:30 to 14:30, Costs & Charges Team
15:00 to 16:00, Stewardship & Decision-Making Team
16:30 to 17:30, International Best Practice Team
1. You only need to attend the parts of the day that you want to
2. If attending in person, book early, places are limited
3. Please be sure to select the correct ticket type when registering, i.e. the attend-in person option or the dial-in option
4. Please also be sure to add the event to your calendar
5. If dialling in:
From the UK, please dial in on 08444 737373 unless calling on a mobile in which case dial in on 87373
The PIN is 909659.
From outside the UK please find the relevant country-specific “shared cost” number here:
Let me know if you have any problems finding the correct number
The PIN if dialling in from outside the UK is also 909659
If you have any queries, please contact me BEFORE any of the meetings start:
- email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call/text me on +44 (0) 7501 460308
When & Where
The Transparency Task Force
...is the collaborative, campaigning community dedicated to driving up the levels of transparency in financial services, right around the world.
We believe that higher levels of transparency are a pre-requisite for fairer, safer and more efficient markets to deliver better value for money and better outcomes to the consumer.
Furthermore, because of the correlation between transparency, truthfulness and trustworthiness, we expect that our work will help to rebuild trust and confidence in financial services, for the benefit of consumers, market participants and the efficacy of government policy.