Tunbridge Wells Business Start-up Surgery 27 October 2016
Are you considering setting up your own business? Do you have lots of questions and few answers?
Come along to our FREE Business Start-Up Surgery in Tunbridge Wells, Kent to find out more about the local experts and resources who can help you setup a successful business. The Surgery is being run in association with Girl Friday Graphics, NatWest Bank, Appledore Marketing and Tunbridge Wells Borough Council.
Areas covered include:
- Are you cut out to be self employed?
- Choosing your business type
- Marketing your business
- Design – the importance of your brand and why you should have a logo
- The logistical bits – can you work from home or do you need an office?
- The importance of having a business plan
- How to find funding
- And lots more!
A representative from Tunbridge Wells Borough Council will be coming along to say how they can help you. We will also have a local accountant who can answer any accountancy questions you may have.
Feedback from previous surgeries:
"Really helpful. I feel motivated and directed. Lots of useful tips. Thanks"
"Really good to find out all the resources that are on offer that I didn't previously know about"