The workshop will look at a case study and will cover:-
• Whether the case study situation is a TUPE transfer
• Who is in scope to transfer.
• What liabilities transfer.
• What steps should each party take in advance of the transfer by way of information and consultation?
• Harmonising terms and conditions.
• Terms to include in the commercial outsourcing contract.
Speaker: Richard White, Withy King. Richard is a partner in the Employment Team at Withy King. He has 15 years experience in handling a wide variety of employment law matters. This includes acting for employers in complex Employment Tribunal matters, such as TUPE, discrimination and whistleblowing.
Time: Registration, breakfast pastries and networking from 7.30am.
Parking: Nearest car parks are Avon Street and Charlotte Street. Please do not park in the Staff Car Park.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.