From Traffic to Customers
GANE (Growing Audiences North East) has teamed up with AmbITion Scotland to bring a series of digital development trainings to the cultural community in the North East.
Attracting visitors is the first goal of most websites. But how do you then engage those people, to turn them into known contacts and ultimately, into customers?
This beginner/intermediate level session will look at the conversion funnel by exploring practical techniques across traffic generation, lead generation and conversion.
- Generating traffic: a look at Google Adwords, including some top insider tips
- Lead generation: offers, premium content, landing pages and calls to action
- Nurturing and conversion: practical email marketing
- Tracking results and measuring ROI
- Some useful tools of the trade
AmbITion Scotland workshops are held in small groups, offering hands-on tuition and one-to-one support from the most knowledgeable practitioners in the business.
- Laptop computer with wireless connectivity
- Access to the organisation’s Google Analytics account will be useful but not essential
Trainer: David Craik
He works with digital start-ups and SMEs, including cultural organisations such as Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and The National Piping Centre.
David was previously Head of Marketing at s1, where he helped grow the business from start-up to become Scotland's most successful digital media brand, winning more than 40 marketing awards, including being first runner up Young Marketer of the Year.
This session is part of AmbITion Scotland and GANE's Digital Workshop Series. You may also be interested in:
- Getting Started With Search Engine Optimisation (Workshop One - 22/01/13)
- Measuring Impact Using Google Analytics (Workshop Three - 26/03/13)