Twitter Analytics for Start Ups
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (GMT)
Twitter analytics for start ups
Wednesday 29 October 6.30pm-8pm
at Location TBC
Building up a Twitter following is only half the battle. Analysing the charactaristics and tastes of your followers can help Twitter users to convert followers into customers, partners and ambassadors. This class will focus on ways that startups and entrepreneurs can effectively digest twitter analytics and buil up an industry relevant following using a range of tools and marketing methods. By using platforms like Hootsuite, Sproutsocial, Followerwonk, and several others we will demonstrate how a single "follower" can be carefully targeted, engaged with and then converted into something more valuable.
- Use a range of tools in order to further understand a Twitter following
- Utilise impression marketing in order to generate consistent follower growth.
- Generate a real-time update of account statistics "on the go".
- Use Twitter's native analytics tools.
- Understand and utilise advertising analytics on Twitter
- Identify and generate a return-on-investment from Twitter marketing campaigns.
Thomas Dunn is the CMO of Static and has succesfully run social media projects for more than 80 clients in the UK as a freelance consultant and marketer. As a past musician he has shared a stage with artists such as Westlife and Lawson and been featured on Sky News, ITV and the BBC. After failing with several startups Static is now being used in 60+ countries and continues to grow.
When & Where
Classes, workshops and events on essential skills for entrepreneurship.
We provide the skills you need from trusted experts, at the best spots for entrepreneurs in London, Rainmaking Loft, Hub Westminster and other top venues.
For a full list of our workshops and events: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/monkfeet-2008921699