San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Twitter for beginners - Business to Business
- How to create your own Twitter strategy for business
- Setting up a twitter account incl. home pages and settings
- How to find and increase your followers plus some tools to help
- How to be a savvy B2B twitter account manager
- What not to tweet and the dangers of Twitter including legalities
- How to extend your reach by using analytic tools
- What works & what doesn't with some B2B case studies
This course is for you if...
- You want to build your brand or expand your business and you think using social media might help.
- You have a twitter account but you don't feel it is as engaging or effective as it could be.
- You want to understand how to turn chat into profit.
Teas & coffees provided.
*There is a cancellation fee with this ticket*
Parking is limited at Eastern Way and attendees are advised to arrive 10/15 minutes early to avoid any disruption to the course.
Course Tutor: Matt Anderson, Co-Founder of InDigital EA and Montage Communications
Launched Brabantia’s international social media campaign in the UK, USA, Belgium, France, Russia and the Netherlands.
Montage has provided social media strategy and monitoring for South West RDA, Bristol City Council, British Council, The National Archives, Norseland Cheese, Pilgrims Choice & ECover.
10 years PR marketing experience with Camelot, Starbucks, B&Q and Orange.
Highly recommend Matt’s work. He provided excellent social media training, support and development.Zoe Boulton | Brand Manager Pilgrims Choice | Adams Foods.
“Montage have proven to be real experts in the social media arena and through a mix of high output activity, creative ideas and a true understanding on the media dynamics are helping us to create better consumer engagement with our brand” – David Slater | UK Sales and Marketing Director | Brabantia
“Matt has provided Connecting Bristol with support and advice in enhancing our social media presence. I have always found him very personable in all our dealings, and he exhibits a clear expertise in the field.
Kevin O Malley | Futures City Team Leader | Connecting Bristol – Bristol City Council
“Expert in his field, extremely personable and dedicated to the task in hand, Matt will be a great support to any organisation and a pleasure to have working alongside.” James Harper | Head of Communications | South West RDA & BIS SW
When & Where
MENTA - Social Media Training
Menta - The Suffolk Enterprise Agency.
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise - we exist to help you start and grow your small business.
We provide a range of employment and HR courses, suitable for SMEs in the East Anglia region.
We can help you manage your team, follow employment legislation and motivate your team more efficiently, so you can grow your business more effectively.
If you have any bespoke training courses or coaching needs, please do get in touch. Contact us on 0800 085 5090.