San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Twitter For Beginners
There will be the opportunity to use Twitter towards the end of the morning. Please bring your laptop (not a hand held device) and create a Twitter account if you haven’t already got one.
- What's the point of Twitter? 10 good reasons why you wish you'd been doing this before!
- Setting up a twitter account - we'll discuss home pages and settings
- How to write the perfect tweet - creating impact, intrigue and value
- How to find and attract followers
- Good practice v Bad practice .. how not to be a twitter bore
- What not to tweet and the business implications incl. legal aspects
- How to stay motivated and keep your customers engaged
This course is for you if...
- You have a twitter account but you feel as if it is just plodding along
- You want to make your Twitter account more engaging, more exciting and extract value!
- You just want to understand all the Twitter hype, and whether or not it can help you
Parking is limited at Eastern Way and attendees are advised to arrive 10/15 minutes early to avoid any disruption to the course.
Save This Event
When & Where
MENTA - Social Media Training
Menta - The Suffolk Enterprise Agency.
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise - we exist to help you start and grow your small business.
We provide a range of employment and HR courses, suitable for SMEs in the East Anglia region.
We can help you manage your team, follow employment legislation and motivate your team more efficiently, so you can grow your business more effectively.
If you have any bespoke training courses or coaching needs, please do get in touch. Contact us on 0800 085 5090.