Twitter to some can seem like a foreign language, especially with all the hashtags (#) floating around!
But worry not, the GROW Training Café is here to help.
Twitter is hugely popular platform for both individuals and businesses, but how can businesses make the most of it? What’s different about Twitter to other platforms?
Utilise the micro blogging social media sensation that is Twitter to raise your profile, attract potential customers, improve your digital marketing and network online.
On this workshop you’ll be covering:
- Marketing strategy & content creation
- Discuss and explore how to use Twitter within a professional context
- How to plan and execute online social media campaigns
- How to integrate your digital marketing campaigns
- Understand best practice application of Twitter
- Learn how to modify Twitter privacy settings
- Create a Twitter Bio, header & background theme
- Learn how to find & follow on Twitter
- Learn Twitter functions – the difference between a reply, mention and RT (re-tweets) and how it impacts who sees the message
- How to send direct messages and use #tags
- Learn how to capture and maintain followers
- Plus more!
So whether you own your own business, are a marketer, business analyst or just run a blog or website for fun this course will help you get more out of twitter.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 308 7978