All set up and ready to go on Twitter, but now wondering how to use it effectively for your business? Attend our interactive workshop on Monday 28 November and discover how Twitter can boost your online profile.
The workshop is packed full of useful tips to help you increase your relevant audience and create and share interesting content tailored to your business and industry sector.
By sharing ideas and trying out Twitter yourself, the workshop will ensure you are ready and raring to go!
During the workshop, we will cover:
• Practical hints, tips & ‘Twitter Speak’!
• How to establish your brand personality
• How to start tweeting & join in the right conversations for your business
• What to post? Lots of content suggestions and an outline for your content strategy going forward
• Our Top tips to help you get the most from Twitter without the need to spend hours tweeting!
• How to build your following
• The Do's and Don'ts of Twitter Etiquette.
Our previous attendees say...
"The session was really interesting and informative. This may be something the whole team at GQA needs to do"
Emma Barnsley, GQA Qualifications
"Training session was great, love how it specifically related to Natural Cement and tips were relevant to us. Thank you.”
Laura Warrior, Natural Cement
or as one delegate put it..........."Simply Brilliant".
Register now and join us on 28 November 2016.
Hurry - places are limited!