This hugely popular interactive workshop will show you how to use Twitter effectively to win more business.
You will cover:
- What is Twitter and how to use it to market your business and / or provide customer service?
- Setting up an optimised Twitter profile
- What is the Twitter language?
- Find relevant people to follow on Twitter
- Set up HootSuite to make Twitter use more effective
o Create status updates (with photos / documents)
o Identify what you are being mentioned by others
o Develop engagement
o Sharing what others say on Twitter
o Use lists to group people you are following to make listening easier
o Using hashtags
o Managing your followers
o Search for tweets mentioning your keywords in a geographical area
o Use shortened links
- What to say / not say on Twitter
- Scheduling content to have a continual presence
- Twitter Ads
- Measuring the success of Twitter
When & Where
Concise Training was established in 2008 by founder Mary Thomas. Mary was an early adopter of social media and used it for promoting her IT training services. It soon became clear that her social media expertise was also in demand.
Since then Concise Training has been providing social media training to businesses and individuals via bespoke on site training, face to face workshops and online courses. Mary has written two books including the much acclaimed "Social Media Made Simple" and she established the first accredited Social Media qualification in 2011, the ITQ in Social Media which is accredited by City and Guilds.
Concise Training offers flexible IT and Social Media Training and Management. As professional trainers and highly experienced social media users, they can offer interactive, hands on training in applications across the social media and office arena. The approach that Concise Training adopt is to keep courses simple, affordable, personal and enjoyable.