TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
Who is this course for?
This is an introductory workshop to help you understand how you can use Twitter as an effective marketing tool for your business. Ideally you will have already established a Twitter account and perhaps put a few tweets out to the world, however you are not sure if you are doing it right and would really like to maximize your efforts.
- What is Twitter?
- Why is Twitter useful?
- Twitter in plain English.
- Share expertise to build credibility, using twitter linked software.
- How to grow your network and get followers.
- How to set up twitter searches.
- Marketing with Twitter to increase business.
- Twitter tips for absolute beginners.
- Utilising the many free Twitter tools that are available (including mobile technology)
- And lots more…
Benefits to you and your company
Delegates will understand how to use the core functions of Twitter.
They will feel confident in exploring Twitter in their own time and understand how Twitter can be used to benefit your business. Above all, they will have the ability to assess good and bad Twitter best practices.
A good balance of PowerPoint, practical exercises, group discussions and handouts. The day is very ‘hands on’ and delegates are required to bring a laptop.