Actions and Detail Panel
Two Day Public Sales Training Course - Wed 26th & Thur 27th April 2017
Wed 26 April 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
We run only few public courses. The reason for this is simple. Public courses are stand alone courses – we are so proud of our pedigree and our end product that we would not allow anyone to attend our Key Account Management course without attending our Sales Skills course – why?
Because the foundation skills in the Sales Skills course are used in our KAM session and we would not be able to be sure that the delegate knew them before attending. Therefore we do not run any advanced courses in our public offering and are highly suspicious of businesses that do.
We use our public course offering as a tasting session for our wider product and are priced with this in mind. Over 70% of businesses that attend our public courses will engage us for further work, in house. The remaining 30% are businesses that have identified a specific need and have covered that need with the public course.
By the end of this session the delegates will:
- Be able to plan, open and manage a sales meeting effectively
- Learn the true definition of selling
- Understand the types of questions used in a sales meeting
- Be clear on the needs based fact find process
- Be able to present features and benefits effectively
- Understand how to spot, define and handle an objection
- Close all their meetings properly and effectively
- Be expert in spotting buyers’ motivations.