Actions and Detail Panel
Type 1 Discovery Day, Aberystwyth
Sat 24 June 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
We are heading to Aberystwyth for our next Type 1 Discovery Day in Wales. Come along to this family-friendly event at Aberystwyth University and learn more about the latest research into finding the cure for type 1 and support available to you. At our Type 1 Discovery Day you will be able to meet people like you affected by the condition and have the opportunity to ask those questions you have always wanted to ask JDRF staff and researchers.
The day includes
- Information about our latest research
- Family-friendly speakers
- a JDRF funded researcher discussing their latest research project
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest type 1 technology
- How to get involved with JDRF in your region
- A series of activities to keep children entertained
This event is free to attend
Get in touch
For further information about the Type 1 Discovery Day in Aberystwyth please email Abi Clarke on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in the office on 0121 685 7102.