Actions and Detail Panel
U-Nique | Unlock your unconscious and release your potential
Sat 25 March 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 GMT
UnglueYou® supports you as a woman going through transition with your personal and professional development. Your transition may be career or family related. Any situation where you feel a sense of a loss of identity or uncertainty about the future. Or perhaps you just feel you want more from life.
Often used in the context of goal setting our aim is to help you be clear of how (emotions and behaviour) and who (values) you want to be as you work towards your aspirations.
Based on the principles of Art Therapy we harness the use of images in collage to access unconscious thinking; raising your self-awareness, so you can gain clarity and improve your decision making.
How we can help
Marketing uses the power of images to influence your behaviour and choices. But were you aware that you can harness this same influential power for your own benefit?
Using images and the visualisation of collage you’ll have the opportunity to explore and express your current situation. Unlocking your unconscious to open up a wealth of ideas, solutions, insights and strengths you didn’t know you had.
The key benefits of the collage process are:
1. Bringing thoughts, ideas and feelings to the surface that you may be unaware of
2. Identifying blockages
3. Connecting with your goals on an emotional level
4. Reaffirming/ discovering values
5. Time for reflection
6. Gaining clarity and a sense of direction
7. Prioritising areas in your life you want to change or focus on
8. Recognising strengths that increase your confidence
9. Realising you have choices
10. Being inspired and motivated to make the changes you want to see
If you'd like to know, more please visit our website
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Icknield Centre is situated in Letchworth town centre making it easily accessible by car or train. There is a free on-site car park. If coming by train it's a short walk of approx 10 minutes to the venue.