UCLPartners Patient Safety Programme Collaborative Summit
UCLPartners Patient Safety Programme invites you to attend the end of year summit.
We look forward to welcoming participating AKI and Sepsis teams across our collaborative from London, Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. Participating teams have an opportunity to share with and learn from one another on how to improve the care of patients with both Acute Kidney Injury and Sepsis.
We have another great learning session planned which includes teams sharing their journey over the past 12 months. We also have external speakers Suzette Woodward, Campaign Director from Sign up to Safety (Su2S) and Matt Inada-Kim Co-Lead at National Sepsis Cluster National AHSN updating us on the current landscape for safety and informing us on activity happening in other parts of the country that we can learn from.
Registration and story board set up will start from 9am with the first session due to start at 9.30am. The learning session is due to finish at 4.30pm followed by a drinks reception at the venue.
CPD points allocation pending application to the Royal College of Physicians.
Full agenda to follow closer to the event.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Nearest tube: Oxford Circus
- 9.00am - Registration & refreshments
- 9.30am - Welcome and ice breaker
- 9.50am - The Patienty Safety Journey
- 10.30am - Top tips, and excellence in patient safety
- 11.00am - Tea break
- 11.25am - Learning from each other: storyboard rounds
- 12.30pm - Lunch
- 1.15pm - National AHSN Sepsis Cluster
- 1.45pm - Patient Involvement in AKI and Sepsis Collaborative - Update
- 2.25pm - Evaluation of the collaborative
- 2.45pm - Networking Afternoon Tea
- 3.10pm - Collaborative achievements and impacts
- 4.00pm - The future of the Patient Safety Collaborative
- 4.15pm - Programme summary
- 4.30pm - Close followed by drinks