Actions and Detail Panel
UFA Lead Practitioner Training Peer Tutoring
Mon 15 May 2017, 09:00 – 16:00 BST
The course will cover:
- Why Peer Tutoring?
- How to link Peer Tutoring to your school priorities
- Steps to setting up a programme in your school
- How to recruit and support your Peer Tutors?
- How to train Peer Tutors so they are more effective in their role
- Gain a strategic and operational understanding of how to set up, sustain & evaluate the impact of Peer Tutoring Programme
- Gain the confidence to build an effective Peer Tutor programme in your school.
- Leave with a fully resourced, tried and tested training programme for their Peer Tutors.
- Benefit from UFA’s many years of experience of working with Peer Tutors.
If you’d like to know more about the programme or raise an invoice to book a place, please call 0121 766 8077 or email email@example.com.