UHVnet 2017 (Registration event) - Glasgow Caledonian University
UHVnet 2017 Colloquium
School of Engineering and Built Environment, Glasgow Caledonian University
“Challenges and opportunities in HV future network”
The Colloquium provides an ideal platform to present your work to others within the UK’s High Voltage (HV) Engineering Community.
Single-page abstracts* are invited which cover aspects of:
- High Voltage AC and DC Plant and Systems
- Dielectric Materials and their AC or DC Applications
- Measurement and Condition Monitoring
- Assessing the Sustainability of Power Networks
- Other High Voltage Applications (non power systems)
- Data Interpretation and Diagnostics
Wednesday 18th January 2017 1-1:30pm followed by Technical Tour (bus travel to tour included).
If you wish to attend the Colloquium event please also book a ticket for Thursday 19th January 2017 here
* Abstracts, enquiries and sponsorship opportunites should be sent to email@example.com