UICT embedded in the curriculum & CCEA tasks
Who should attend?
Teachers: F/KS1 & 2
The teaching and learning of Using ICT is a statutory curriculum requirement for all year groups throughout primary school. This course is to educate and support schools to create a whole-school approach with the use of iPads.
- Learn effective planning for teaching and assessment of UICT
- Learn how to create opportunities for pupils to develop their UICT skills
- Understand levels of progression with iPads from P1-P7
- Learn how to implement a co-ordinated whole school approach to meeting the 5 “E”s with the use of iPads in the classroom
- Investigate how iPads can be used effectively to complete a range of CCEA tasks
- Understanding of how to achieve the desired level with Plan, Do, Review
- Essential Apps: Popplet, iTunes U, Book Creator, Keynote, Explain Everything, Pages
- A fully charged iPad with up to date i0s software
- Registration - 9:30am
- Course times - 10:00am - 3:30pm