Actions and Detail Panel
UK Immigration Compliance Update 2017
Thu 27 April 2017, 14:00 – 16:30 BST
Essential Training in the New Changes to the Immigration Rules - April 2017
Experienced Immigration Consultants from Security Watchdog's Advisory Bureau will take you through all of the fundamental changes the Home Office have made to the immigration rules which take effect from April 2017. As well as covering updates in the legislation this briefing session also focuses on compliance under the Points Based System and Best Practice Identity Checking.
1. Overview of UK Points Based System
2. Review of changes during 2016
3. Summary of main changes in April 2017
4. Commercial implications of changes
5. Best Practice ID RTW checking – Home Office compliance
Complimentary beverages will be provided on the day for all delegates. Limited places available so early booking is advised.