The Institute of Cancer Research is pleased to announce that it will be hosting the next UK-QSAR & Chemoinformatics Group Autumn Meeting on Wednesday 19 October 2016 at our Sutton, London site. The Sutton site is around 30 minutes by train from central London (Victoria). Lunch at the meeting is sponsored by OpenEye Scientific Software.
- 09:15 - Arrival & Registration
- 09:40 - Welcome & Introduction
- Chair: Nathan Brown
- 10:00 - Estimating the Predictivity of Free-Wilson Models - Steve St Gallay, Sygnature Discovery
- 10:30 - De novo Design of Bispecific Ligands - Jeremy Besnard, Ex scientia
- 11:00 - Refreshment Break
- Chair: Michael Carter
- 11:30 - Application of Spectral and Diffusion Geometry to Molecular Surface Comparison - Matthew Seddon, University of Sheffield
- 12:00 - Conformational Sampling of Macrocycles: Recent Progress - Gunther Stahl, OpenEye Scientific Software
- 12:30 - Flash Poster Talks
- 12:45 - Lunch & Poster Session
- Chair: Yi Mok
- 14:00 - Predictive ADME using Lilly ADME Matched Molecular Pairs - James Lumley, Eli Lilly & Co.
- 14:30 - An Integrated Chemical, Biological and Genomic Approach Towards Elucidating Drug Combination Synergy - Krishna Bulusu, University of Cambridge
- 15:00 - Refreshment Break
- Chair: Teresa Kaserer
- 15:30 - Structural Insights to Guide Inhibitor Design of the AGC Kinase Superfamily - Jon Roffey, Cancer Research Technology
- 16:00 - Targets for Mycobacterium Phenotypic Hits - Grace Mugumbate, EMBL-EBI
- 16:30 - Closing Remarks
- 16:45 - Cash Bar at the pHbar
Registration closes on Friday 7th October.
After the meeting delegates are invited to join us in The ICR's sports and social club where there will be a cash bar: the pHbar.
We will also be hosting the 5th KNIME Chemoinformatics Workshop the day before the main meeting (Tuesday 18th October) from 12:30 until 17:00 in the pHbar. More details can be found by clicking the link above. If you have a topic that you want to talk about or discuss, please send an informal mail to Thorsten.
Directions to the Sutton site are here. Please note that we do not have parking available onsite and parking in the local streets is subject to permits, so our advice is to take public transport.
If you require accommodation the night before or after the meeting, there are many hotels in the local area, including the following:
We hope to organise an evening meal in Sutton the night before the meeting, at your own expense. If you would like to register interest for this meal please indicate this on the registration form.
We look forward to welcoming you to The ICR.
The UK-QSAR & Chemoinformatics Group
Any other enquiries: email@example.com
Date and Time
University of London - The Institute of Cancer Research (Sutton Site)
15 Cotswold Road