Forget the fuss and jump on the bus – or tram or train!
Why not avoid the hassle of driving and parking on Albion matchdays by taking advantage of the West Midlands’ extensive public transport services?
Buses from across the Black Country stop on the doorstep of The Hawthorns.
And Midlands Metro and trains run to The Hawthorns station, which is just a five-minute walk away from the ground.
Centro, the region’s public transport promoter, has timetables for all these services on its website. Just click here for the Centro website, then select Journey Planner to find out exactly which buses, trains and trams can get you from home to the match.
(1) From M5 junction 1, and West Bromwich take the A41 East, sign posted Birmingham City Centre. The stadium is visible immediately after the motorway island is cleared, and stands about 600 metres to the Birmingham side of junction 1.
(2) From Birmingham follow the A41 West towards the M5 junction 1. The stadium will be located on your left-hand side.
(1) From M5, at the junction 1 roundabout take the exit signposted A41 Birmingham.
Positioning yourself in the right hand lane you pass the stadium on your right hand side.
Immediately after the first set of traffic lights you come to you will see the stadium on your right and a set of black gates with the club crest on, opposite McDonalds restaurant.
Turn right through the gates and you will enter the main car park.
(2) From Birmingham, car parking can be found on your left-hand side just before you approach the stadium directly opposite McDonalds Restaurant.
Turn left through the black club gates with the club crest on, where you will find over 300 car parking spaces.
(1) From M5 the West Stand (Halfords Lane) side of the stadium is located when turning right at the first set of traffic lights after the junction 1 roundabout.
(2) From Birmingham City centre follow the A41 West until you see the stadium on your left.
At the set of traffic lights on the corner of the stadium turn left into Halfords Lane.
Car parking can be found along the road side, in the Tom Silk car park, which can be found 100 metres further on the right-hand side, or you can park in the East Stand car park and walk around to the glass doors.
For further details on alternative parking locations and red route restrictions surrounding The Hawthorns click here.
The Stadium is accessible from the Hawthorns train and Metro station only.
Take the national train line into New Street, Birmingham, and change for a local train or Metro to The Hawthorns from Snow Hill, Birmingham, which is a five-minute walk from the main station.