ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2011
Perfecting the Pitch
19th -20th October 2011
at the Oxford Belfry Hotel
Bid Power from every angle
This year, the 9th UKAPMP National Conference will be held near Oxford at the easy to reach Oxford Belfry Hotel, which stands in 17 acres of beautiful grounds and offers plenty of meeting space and sports facilities.
The Conference offers you:
- Master classes and speakers to stimulate the novice and the seasoned bid professional
- The chance to network and swap ideas with other bid professionals
- The initial reports back from the Communities of Interest
- The chance to attend the UKAPMP Awards dinner
- A chance to meet all of the major suppliers to the bidding industry
Your Keynote Speakers
We are delighted to announce two very special keynote speakers:-
After three decades working on stage, television and radio, Ruby Wax has recently changed direction.
She qualified in Psychotherapy and studied in Neuroscience and now runs management workshops for business leaders enabling them to find a deeper and more direct level of communication with their clients and colleagues.
David Magliano - MBE
David played a lead role in two high-profile bids of recent times: as Director of Commercial and Marketing at England 2018, and as Director of Marketing at London 2012.
Great value for money
We are sure you will agree that the conference fees represent great value for two days of information and inspiration. The Events Team looks forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Belfry in October.
- Full details and brochure are available on the Conference microsite here
- Don't forget to take advantage of the 10% discount Early Bird Special!
- As usual, tickets will be transferable but non refundable.
- Please note: your membership number will be required to complete a member's registration. This can be found in the APMP members area.
When & Where
Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals
APMP (Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals) is the international body which defines and supports best practice in the areas of bids, proposals and business acquisition.
As a group of like-minded professionals and companies, we promote and share proven techniques, tools and experiences with and amongst our membership.
APMP UK, the UK Chapter of APMP, holds regular friendly networking events covering interesting and relevant subjects which include engaging with current procurement practice and the art and science of pitching. APMP is a not-for-profit professional association; APMP UK is run by volunteers. Come and hear what we have to say.
The APMP mission is to advance the arts, sciences, and technology of new business acquisition and to promote the professionalism of those engaged in those pursuits.