San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Kidscreen Summit at the Hilton New York welcomes participants from 42 countries, including 350 buyers and commissioners, and offers a global perspective on children’s media.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, supported by UK Trade and Investment, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
Sales of delegation status are now closed
Membership of the delegation costs £315 + VAT @ 20%
- A discount code to allow you to register for the Kidscreen Summit at $1150 (their lowest rate - only available to members of official delegations)
- A pre-event briefing (in London on Dec 5th 2012) with expert advice and top tips for exploiting your time at the Summit
- Pre-market support via phone or email
- Inclusion of your profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website
- Inclusion in the list of attending companies in an advert in the February Kidscreen Magazine
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure made available to Kidscreen delegates. (No longer available, as the brochure is now printed)
- 3 dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation (invaluable with over 1600 delegates fighting for space)
- Exclusive background briefing breakfast with high-level specialists in the North American market
- Networking reception at the Consul General's Residence in Manhattan (the smart way to meet key international clients and prospects)
- CMC co-ordinator and Creative Garden business mentor available throughout the event
On completion of your booking you will be taken to PayPal to make your payment, where VAT at 20% will be added. You can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit or debit card. Upon completion of the PayPal process, you will be sent back to Eventbrite for final confirmation of your booking.
If you need more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK@Kidscreen delegation is funded by UKTI and organised by The Creative Garden in association with the CMC.
The Kidscreen Summit
1335 Avenue Of The Americas,
The Children's Media Conference in Association with the Creative Garden
The CMC and Creative Garden have come together to organise this year's delegation to the Kidscrren Summit in New York, supported by UK Trade and Investment.