San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Kidscreen Summit at the Hilton New York welcomes participants from 42 countries, including over 350 buyers and commissioners, and offers a global perspective on children’s media.
iKids is Kidscreen's associated digital conference at the Westin NY Times Square on the 13th Feb.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, supported by UK Trade and Investment, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
Membership of the delegation costs £325 + VAT @ 20%
- A discount code to allow you to register for the Kidscreen Summit at $1200 (their lowest rate - only available to members of official delegations)
- The opportunity to obtain the iKids discounted ticket along with your Kidscreen discount. iKids costs $549 + Kidscreen ticket at $1200.
- A pre-event briefing (in London - December 4th) with expert advice and top tips for exploiting your time at the Summit
- Pre-market support via phone or email
- Inclusion of your profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website
- Inclusion in the list of attending companies in an advert in the February Kidscreen Magazine
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure made available to Kidscreen delegates. (See previous year's example)
- 6 dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1600 delegates fighting for space)
- Exclusive background briefing breakfast with high-level specialists in the North American market
- Networking reception in Manhattan (the smart way to meet key international clients and prospects)
- UK@Kidscreen Table talks from prominent guests and other delegation social events on offer throughout the Kidscreen Summit
- CMC co-ordinator and Creative Garden business mentor available throughout the event
On completion of your booking you will be taken to PayPal to make your payment. You can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit or debit card.
On completion of the PayPal process, you will be sent back to Eventbrite for final confirmation of your booking, which will also contain your discount codes and instructions for registering for Kidscreen and iKids.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation is funded by UKTI and organised by the CMC.